A Specialist Service
Our fully trained operatives will collect your dental waste on a scheduled service, so you can relax in the knowledge that your practice and patients will be free from any dangerous build-ups. As part of the service, we provide replacement containers and ensure legal compliance.
All dental waste collected will be safely transported to a waste-to-energy recovery treatment facility, for fully compliant disposal.
- Collection and disposal services for clinical waste bags, amalgam waste, sharps waste, gypsum waste, sanitary hygiene waste, and tooth pots
- Flexible collection schedules on one of our dedicated transport routes
- Full legal compliance
- Specialist advice and guidance
- Dedicated account manager – easy communication, no call centres
Our dedicated transport routes are able to service clients in the following areas:
- Merseyside (Liverpool, Wirral, Southport, St. Helens)
- Greater Manchester (Bury, Salford, Wigan, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport)
- North Wales
- Lancashire (Blackpool, Preston, Chorley)